Methods for how to recover Facebook account without email
There are several easy ways to recover Facebook account even without email or phone number. some of them are discussed below:
Login with an alternate email address or phone number
If you are not able to login to Facebook through your login details, you can use an alternate email address or phone number. In case you have more than one email address or phone number associated with your account, enter your password if you remember to regain your access.
Another possibility is that your account has been hacked, so, after regaining your access, change your password to secure your account for future.
To make your account more secure, go to your home page and click on the down-arrow in the upper-right corner. From the Settings, click on Security and Login. Open the Two-Factor Authentication, Setting Up Extra Security, and Advanced sections to set up security measures.
Find your account with your name or username
You can also use Facebook’s Find Your Account page and search for your account through your username. While searching for your name, enter any nicknames you commonly use and then your formal name. A list of possible accounts will appear. Select “This is My Account” when your profile photo appears, follow the on-screen instructions to reset your password and regain access to your account.
In case you are not sure about your username, ask any friend to login to your Facebook account and go to your profile, and send you the URL that appears. It will be like https://www.facewbook.com/username. If Facebook finds your account, follow the instructions to reset your password and regain your access.
Use Trusted Contacts to Recover Your Account
If the above methods are not working for you, you can recover your Facebook account through trusted contacts. Identify who are your trusted contacts and follow these steps for the initial setup:
- Login to Facebook.
- Go to your home screen, go to the upper-right corner and click the down-arrow. Select Settings.
- From the left column, go to Security and Login.
- Click on Choose Friends.
- Go to the What Are Trusted Contacts dialog box and click on Choose Trusted Contacts.
- A Choose Trusted Contacts dialog box will appear, type the names of three to five of your Facebook friends. Click to Confirm.
- Now the contacts you have selected will appear. You can also edit or remove contacts in future if you want.
- Click Close.
- Open Facebook’s login page.
- Go to the Password field and click on Forgot Account.
- From the Reset Your Password page, select the option “No longer have access to these.”
- When you get How Can We Reach You page, enter an email address or phone number there that you can access easily. Click on Continue.
- Click on Reveal My Trusted Contacts. Type the name of one of your contacts that you have previously assigned.
- You will now get some additional instructions and a recovery code link. Send that link to your friend and ask them to follow it and send you the code received.
- Access your account using the same code.